FGXE and Fabris Lane are one of the UK’s leading eyewear brands with a collection and have been working withbob体育下载安装 for over 4 years.
In 2017 a volume of 662,738 units across 170 purchase orders and 51 different styles needed to be delivered into a leading supermarkets’ UK & CE depots over a two-month period. As the supermarket was late in deciding on the consumables, we had to process over 150,000 units within a 10 day period across 38 different purchase orders to meet the initial bookings. We met every delivery date for FGXE ensuring the supermarket had no loss of sales.
- UK & CE stock processes were the same with only price variations between styles:
- Each pair of sunglasses was quality checked for damages and lens scratches.
- Each pair was attached to a new hanger tag, secured with a cable tie & cut.
- Each hanger tag had a different filter to represent the type of lens specification.
- A booklet was attached with 2 peel off stickers to ensure easy opening.
- An EAN/RFID barcode sticker was applied to each hanger tag.
Warren Mellor, Operations & Supply Chain Director comments;
“We’ve found Nick, Dee and Gary always helpful and flexible, their admin and attention to detail is excellent and they honestly can’t do enough to help. This season was a huge success for FGXE. In 2016/17 FGXE was one of two suppliers, in 2018 FGXE has the whole of the adult sunglasses business. This was through efficiency within the supply chain even though at times our client was difficult to deal with (Late in selecting goods, POs and changing dates of POs). Outsourcing this account to Synergy went a long way to securing the business for 2018.”